- Owner: Lisa
- Category: Photoshoots
- Lifetime: 2009 - 2010
- Lisa - Owner
There are two types of decks on Fierce: Normal and Special.
Fierce has three main categories of decks: females, males, and couples. Those three categories are also divided by whether it is a magazine photoshoot or a specific photographer.
The Special decks are worth 2, and are typically to the website, holidays, or themed group photoshoots.
Member cards are worth 0 and may be traded freely between members. For every 15 member cards collected a player may claim a mini mastery.
Levels are based on card worth. To advance to higher level members must also master decks.
- Level 1: 0 - 50
- Level 2: 51 - 110
- Level 3: 111 - 180, master 1 deck
- Level 4: 181 - 260, master 2 decks
- Level 5: 261 - 350, master 5 decks
- Level 6: 351 - 450, master 8 decks
- Level 7: 451 - 560, master 11 decks
- Level 8: 561 - 630, master 16 decks
- Level 9: 631 - 710, master 22 decks
- Level 10: 711 - 800, master 30 decks
Level Badge GalleryEdit
When a player has collected all 15 cards in a deck, they obtain the mastery badge. Mastered cards cannot be traded off.
Players could obtain a sort of combo mastery by mastering different decks by the same magazine or photographer.
Photoshoot items could be traded in for cards at the Shop.