Since Gekko Yume is based on PHP, members do not need a own homepage to display their cards. Every member has their own profile on the main site.
Special features the TCG holds, are:
- Many individual level badges across many categories
- Choose between 6 exclusively created layouts
- Very individual card design with a thin frame that does not hide much of the card's picture
- Special events around Easter, Christmas, summer, our mascot's birthday, etc.
- Every month, new card sets and technical features are implemented
- And many more!
- Owner: Real-Nicole
- Further Team Nembers: Tanja, Cecilia, Flicksi, Mira, Dragosius, Rupert-Girl, Ichigocake
- Game Helper: chris bose, Renesmee, Zehensocke, Lythis, Blessi, Eagle, Kyoko
- Card Maker: everyone is allowed to make sets at Gekko Yume!
Kimiko (often called Kimi-chan) is the mascot of Gekko Yume. She loves to bustle around the page and even has her own account! Yep, you can trade cards with her if you want to!
A few facts about Kimi-chan:
- Birthday: August 20, 2005
- Hobbies: sleeping, singing, rolling around
- Favorite food: Chocolate and Tiramisu
Card Sets Edit
Card Categories Edit
There are 26 categories. Most of them are splitted into sub-categories.
Types of Card Sets Edit
There are 4 different types of card sets on Gekko Yume:
- Normal sets: 12 individual cards + mastercard
- Puzzle sets: 12 cards that assemble to a single picture + mastercard
- Special sets: 15 individual cards + mastercard
- Precious sets: 25 individual cards + mastercard