The site was last updated on July 27 with a message from Cami saying a further update was going to be posted; however, no update has been posted since.
Normal decks are worth 1. They feature characters, pairings, openings, endings, scenes and series. Special decks are worth 2. They are usually in the form of puzzles, themed decks, and manga illustration decks.
Levels are based on card worth, with 10 levels in total.
- One: 001-100
- Two: 101-350
- Three: 351-850
- Four: 851-1600
- Five: 1601-2600
- Six: 2601-3850
- Seven: 3851-5350
- Eight: 5351-7100
- Nine: 7101-9100
- Ten: 9101+
The currency at Japanimation is stars and tokens. Stars may be exchanged for card packs on the forum. The tokens can be exchanged for a number of different things. Japanimation also uses coupons, which are given out as prizes when playing games.
- Card Pack #01 (Red star): 4 random regular cards
- Card Pack #02 (Orange star): 9 random regular cards
- Card Pack #03 (Yellow star): 12 random regular cards
- Card Pack #04 (Pink star): 15 random regular cards
- Card Pack #05 (Silver star): 2 random special cards + 8 random regular cards
- Card Pack #06 (Green star): 1 choice regular card + 4 random regular cards
- Card Pack #07 (Purple star): 1 choice regular card, 1 choice special card, 3 random regular cards
- Card Pack #08 (Blue star): 2 choice special cards + 3 random regular cards
- Lottery Ticket: Members can play the lottery game until they win an extra time during the current update and future updates
- Chance Time: Members get an extra chance at the Blackjack game for all future updates
- Two Choice Cards: Members can exchange their token for two choice cards
- Two Card Packs: Members can exchange their token for two card packs (#01-05 only)
- Extra Life: Members have an opportunity to change their guess in the next round of either the Higher or Lower game OR the Guess the Couple game