Decks at Sakura feature various anime, manga and game series from Japanese sources. The decks have a large image in the center surrounded by standalone cards. There are 3 categories of decks: character, puzzle or special. All decks are worth 1, with the exception being membercards and event cards.
Special decks contain images various series. Decks require a theme or topic and can be member-made. They can be standalone cards or puzzle cards.
Sakura's version of Event Cards and are made whenever an achievement or event happens in the TCG. They can be collected and mastered every 10. They are non-tradeable and only earned through updates. There is no set mastery badge for mastering event cards.
Membercards are known as Member ID's. They are worth 0 and are masterable in sets of 10. There is no set mastery badge for mastering member id cards.
When a player has mastered all cards in a deck, they obtain the master card/badge. Mastered cards cannot be traded off.
At Sakura, decks are able to be mastered multiple times. Multiple mastering will earn you a custom badge for each time after you master the deck once in addition to the mastery reward. Only exception to this being puzzle decks.
Leveling at Sakura goes by card worth and requires milestone points to advance. Each player recieves a custom badge upon reaching a new level.
- Level 1: 0 card worth, 0 milestone points (starting point)
- Level 2: 200 card worth, 10 milestone points
- Level 3: 400 card worth, 20 milestone points
- Level 4: 600 card worth, 30 milestone points
- Level 5: 800 card worth, 40 milestone points
- Level 6: 1200 card worth, 50 milestone points
- Level 7: 1600 card worth, 60 milestone points
- Level 8: 2000 card worth, 70 milestone points
- Level 9: 2400 card worth, 80 milestone points
- Level 10: 2800 card worth, 90 milestone points
Milestones are required for leveling up. Completeing set tasks on the tcg will grant you a certain number of milestones which can be redeemed on the forums. You cannot advance in level without turning in milestone points. Most tasks can be turned in multiple times for rewards, as long as they do not overlap with past turn ins.
- Trade 25 Cards (Complete 1 Trade Meter): 1 MP
- Master your first 3 decks (any type): 2 MP
- Every 2 decks mastered after your first 3 (any type): 1 MP
- Master 1 set of Event Achievements: 2 MP
- Master 1 set of Member IDs: 1 MP
- Level up to a new rank (Levels 2-5): 1 MP
- Level up to a new rank (Levels 6-10): 2 MP
- Every 600 cards + 10 MP collected after reaching Level 10: 3 MP
- Every 300 sakura petals spent at the Petal Shop: 1 MP
The currency at Sakura is sakura flowers and petals. They are not interchangable and are used for separate shops.
Sakura petals are exchanged for various merchandise on the site, this shop does NOT accept flowers. You can buy dvd covers, posters, manga, light novels and cds to display on your post. These are able to be suggested and donated by members at no extra cost.
The flower shop is essentionally the card shop. You spend flowers here for choice cards and card packs. You cannot use petals in this shop.
- Choice Cards (Pack of 1): Contains 1 choice card. Choose from any deck type. (4 sakura flowers)
- Choice Cards (Pack of 3): Contains 3 choice cards. Choose from any deck type. (10 sakura flowers)
- Choice Cards (Pack of 5): Contains 5 choice cards. Choose from any deck type. (18 sakura flowers)
- Grab Bag (Pack of 5): Contains 5 random cards. Choose from 4 types: Mixed, Character, Puzzle, or Special. (10 sakura flowers)
- Grab Bag (Pack of 10): Contains 10 random cards. Choose from 4 types: Mixed, Character, Puzzle, or Special. (18 sakura flowers)
- Profile Badge: Contains a coupon for 1 Profile Badge to replace the blank one on your profile. ( 2 sakura flowers)