Velvet Room is a TCG dedicated to the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona video game series. The TCG is run by Kirsche .
- Owner: Kirsche
- Category: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Video Games
- Lifetime: 2013
- Kirsche - Owner
There are 5 types of Cards on Velvet Room: Regular, Special, Social Link, Arcana and Event.
Regular cards always have 15 cards in the deck and are worth 1.
Some of the special decks have a quest to fullfill before you can collect them, or the are a quest themself for collecting a certain deck. Special cards are unnumbered and worth 2.
Social Links Cards like Membercard Sets. You gain them for trading with other Members. You can only trade Social Link Cards from the same number, are worth 1.
Arcana Cards are like Achievements. Each Card has it's own special effect.
Event Cards can you only earn by Events. They are single cards, can't traded with other users.
Levels are based off of card count and small tasks. Once hitting a certain level you could choose to join an organization.
- 01 (Slash): 001 - 100
- 02 (Strike): 101 - 250
- 03 (Pierce): 251 - 500
- 04 (Fire): 501 - 1000 + Mastered already 4 Decks (option to join Organization)
- 05 (Ice): 1001 - 1500 + Fullfield Magarets Quest Number X
- 06 (Electro): 1501 - 2000 + Have 6 or more Arcana Cards
- 07 (Wind): 2000 - 2500 + Mastered 10 Decks
- 08 (Light): 2501 - 3000 + Have practiced by 5 Contest/Events
- 09 (Dark): 3001 - 4000 + Have 12 Social Links
- 10 (Almighty): 4001 - 6000 + Have all Arcana Cards
When a player has collected all the cards in a deck, they obtain the mastery badge. Mastered cards cannot be traded off.
The currency at Velvet Room is dolls and coupons. Dolls can only be earned through select activities and can be spent at Theodores shop. Coupons could be redeemed at Teddie's Inventory.